
I can't believe it is almost the middle of July already. The summer is flying by so fast! I am pretty behind on my posts so I figure I will do my pics from before the 4th of July first and then do a separate post for the 4th. First off, someone had their big 30 birthday this year! We ended up going camping with Cody's sister and her husband and had a blast. I am sad to admit that I didn't really get any pictures besides of the cake I made and a small video of singing happy birthday. Sorry Cody! He ended up having a really great birthday though, which is good to hear because he has been so busy with school that he hasn't really got to do too many fun things this summer. I hope you had a great day Cody. Hang in there it will be over before you know it. Thanks for all you do, we love you!!

We decided that it would be nice to get some outside toys for Maddy. I ended up finding this sand box on KSL for really cheap and had to have it. Maddy LOVES it. She would spend all day in there if I let her.

We have kept pretty busy this summer which as you can see has wore Maddy out. Here she is asleep on her toy box.

Sleeping in the car. I had to get a picture of her with her jewelry. She wore them everywhere we went for about a week.

Her and I made brownies one night. She loves to help out! Here she is liking the bowl out for me.

Baby powder...... I should have known better than to leave it in her reach!

Playing outside in the dirt. As you can see she had a bit of an accident with her head and the cement. :)

Father's Day breakfast..... eggs benedict. Mmmmm!

My pretty baby girl all in pink.

Here Maddy and I are taking a break from swimming and laying in the hammock.

I am not sure what it is about this chair, but this is always where I find her when she is doing something naughty. Here she is will a bottle of sunscreen. What a mess!

We recently moved her to a big girl bed. It has actually gone surprisingly well. She is actually sleeping better than she was before and we have not had any problems with her getting out of bed in the middle of the night. (hopefully I don't eat my words) :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment