Life has been pretty crazy for us lately. Cody is now doing his clinicals for paramedic school and it has turned out that he has pretty much been non existent around the house. He ended up having to work twelve days straight with one day off and then right now he is working on his next ten before he gets another two days off. (All of these shifts are either 48 hrs or 12 hr shifts) So, needless to say we didn't get to see much of him for Easter. So, my wonderful sister invited us over and we had a little Easter egg hunt at her house.

Here is a picture with all of the kids. As you can see we had a hard time getting everyone to stand still and look at the camera at the same time. :)

Maddy with her full basket.

As you can see from the pictures she took this very seriously and pretty much didn't crack a smile the entire time.

Finding more eggs....

We finally had a warm day after a VERY long winter so I decided we better take advantage and we went to the park. It was the first time we had been to the park in a while and I have to admit I was a little surprised at how much of a little monkey Maddy had turned in to. She immediately went to the big kid toys and started playing.



Going down the big slide all by herself.

More climbing....



She then decided to get really brave and started going down the slide backwards. :)

Here is another warm day out in the yard sliding down our hill.

She is so hard to get a good picture of because she is always moving so here is a side shot of a smile.

Caught red handed! If you look closely in the picture you will notice that the closet has no door nob. That would be to keep Maddy from rummaging through it. I left it open for like 2 minutes and this is what I found.

She is my big helper. She is constantly wanting to help and be just like mommy. Ever since I got pregnant I have been using masks around chemicals and this day when I was cleaning floors Maddy decided to help and that she needed a mask as well.

Riding in the back of the truck with a Wendy's drink and daddy's hat on.....Life couldn't be better!
1 comments:
She is getting so big! Beautiful as always :)
Post a Comment