BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July weekend

It was a miracle, Cody had the 4th of July off this year! I have been telling him for the 8 years we have known each another how amazing Idaho Falls is around the 4th. I am happy to say that it did not disappoint, and we both had a really fun weekend. We started the weekend out with a BBQ and swimming for the kids.
Here uncle Joe is playing with the kids. It is so nice having him around, him and his wife are so good with the kids. On more than one occasion he totally took over and I was able to just sit for a while...... so nice!

One more slip on slide picture, this was Maddy's favorite place to be. :)
My sister Becca had her baby. It was so fun to see her. I always forget how tiny they are until I get to see a newborn again. I miss her already. :( Here is baby Bentli with my Grandma Berrett.
Close up of sweet baby Bentli. I just love her!
Joe and his beautiful wife Meranda. I know I have said this before but I just love Meranda, she fits in with our family so well and we are so greatful she married into our family!
Becca and I relaxing in the sun while Joe ran with our kids. Thanks Joe! :)
The day of the fireworks they have a bunch of bands and stuff going on down town. Here we are relaxing by the river listening to some music.
Maddy and "nana".
This was the best we could do for a family picture. It is like pulling teeth to get Maddy to look at the camera.
Eating a snow cone with daddy.
Here we are waiting for the fireworks to start. As you can see Maddy is pretty excited. She kept jumping up and down waving her flag.
Daddy and his princess!

0 comments: