
Here are some random pictures from the last little while of our funny little girl. Here she is leading the cat around on a leash. Poor cat, good thing he is such a good sport!

Not quite like walking the dog, she mostly just drug him around. :)

Poor grandma Lisa broke her leg. :( She ended up having surgery just in time for Mallory's wedding, I felt so bad for her. Here are her and Maddy the weekend of the wedding. Here Maddy is making a clothes hanger out of her crutches.

Good thing grandma had Maddy to entertain her! Like I've said, there is never a dull moment with Maddy.

Yep, that's right baby Fisher number 2 is on it's way! We are all very excited, including Maddy. She is still a little bit confused when I tell her there is a baby in my tummy but she will eventually figure it out. Right now all she knows is the mommy's tummy is getting big and she likes to poke it. Anyway, our next little one is due the end of September and we can't hardly wait.
2 comments:
Maddi is so yummy, and I'm so happy for you guys!!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting expecting another baby. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Good Luck with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment