We had a very low key Valentines Day this year. Maddy and I ended up catching a really nasty flu bug which lasted forever so we really didn't feel like doing too much. You know Maddy is sick when she will lay down on the floor and fall asleep. Poor baby, we actually just started feeling better a few days ago.
Sorry about the picture quality. The camera was dead so I took pics with my phone which didn't turn out that great. Here is Cody giving Maddy her valentine.
She immediately went for the chocolate!

She then carried her card around for the rest of the day and played with it.
I helped her make a card for daddy to give to him. You can't see it very well but she colored it up very pretty for him.
My sweet husband had made plans for his friend and wife to watch Maddy while we went to dinner but Maddy was so sick I felt too bad about dropping her off there and getting their two cute boys sick so I made up a dinner for us.
For dessert, caramel and peach bread pudding.
Here are Cody and Maddy playing.
He would run from one end of the sidewalk to the other end. She thought it was a blast!
Very excited.



1 comments:
Sorry you were sick, that's no fun :( Looks like you had a great Valentine's & your dinner looked AMAZING--Cody is one lucky guy! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment