BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!


Cody actually ended up having to work Christmas this year so we ended up celebrating it on Christmas Eve, but we had a ton of fun. I started a new tradition of Monkey bread. It was a big hit and super easy. I even got Maddy to sit down for a second to eat some which is a huge accomplishment these days.
Cody has been wanting an electric razer for some time now. So with the money my parents sent I splurged and got him one. I wish I would have gotten it on video, he was way excited!
Maddy in a dress up outfit, earrings and all. She wore this around for most of the day.
Helping clean up wrapping paper. The rest are cute videos I got. Hopefully they work, I had a little trouble getting them to post last time. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Love the Fisher Family!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute Family Jen! It must be hard to have a husband with a job that is so spuratic, but your so positive and accomadating and upbeat!
I hope you guys had a great weekend!

Troop 2531 said...

I can not believe how big Maddy is!!! They grow way to fast! Your bread looks delicious! Will you please send me your recipe? Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!