BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Rock Band Baby!

Well, I figure that I mine as well keep going while I am on a roll. I still have a couple more posts I need to do before I am current on them, but here is one less post on that list. As most of you probably know Cody and I must have been rock stars in a past life because we absolutely love to play Rock Band. We lucked out and found some friends that share the same passion, so we created a band. Here are some pictures from one of those nights.

Cody, Zac, and Amy
Cody on the drums.... he is actually really good. Not sure how that translates to real drums, but if it did he would be making us millions!
Zac and Amy. I love the look on Zac's face. He's really getting into it!
Hmmm, not quite sure what to say about this one!?!?
Sweet Maddy with a smile on her face. She is such a great baby!

I thought this picture was kind of funny so I thought I better post it. Did I mention how sweet she is. :)
I came home from work a few weeks ago to find a truck pulled apart with oil everywhere. Cody's little brother's truck broke down so Cody volunteered to help him fix it. What handy boys they are, they fixed it on the first try!

2 comments:

Becca and Jared Anderson said...

Jen,
I need to get rock band for our house. Thanks for bringing it last weekend, so that we all could play! It was so fun!!!
BTW---Get in line because you are going to have to take a turn!!!! LOL!!!

crystal carlson said...

That looks like so much fun! I've never played before, but it looks like a blast! That's so fun that you have friends close by who love it just as much as you do!