I can't believe it but our baby is now a month old! Here are some cute pictures we have taken over the last couple weeks.






This isn't a picture of the baby but this cracked me up so I had to put it on here as well. We had some sun out the other day and the animals really enjoyed it.





Smiles & King Jeter
5 years ago



7 comments:
She is so adorable and I cannot believe that she's 1 month already! Time has flown! I hope you are recovered and feeling well! Congrats again on your beautiful daughter!
Has it seriously been a month already??? Times flies! She is adorable and you look great! Can't wait to see her!
She really makes Emersyn look huge. She is so pettite and adorable. And you look great.
oh my gosh she is adorable. I can't believe she's a month old. How is mommy life? Oh and I need ur # I had to get a new phone. TTYL
Jen, she is so cute! I love all her little pink outfits and hairbows. I hope I get to buy stuff like that one day. It seems like you are adjusting to motherhood well. You look great.
OMG...she is so cute! I can't believe it's been a month already. I wish I could see her! You look great!! I hope you are doing well..it's quite the adjustment. :)
Jen she is so cute!!! Aren't they just amazing?!
Post a Comment