BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

5 years!

Saturday was Cody and I's 5 year anniversary. He was pretty tricky this year and pretended like he had forgotten and then surprised me with a trip to Park City at the Marriot. It was way nice, he did so good, and I will admit I was totally surprised.

Here is a picture from breakfast. I made strawberry waffles bacon and eggs. Poor Cody was so tired, he had just gotten home from the station and had been up all night on calls the night before, what a trooper.
Pictures of our room, it was awesome.



Here is a belly picture. I can't believe how fast she is growing now. Only 4 more weeks to go!
Thanks for a great anniversary Cody. It has been the best 5 years of my life. You are such a great husband. Thanks for working so hard for our family. I love you!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

That was so sweet Jen. What an awesome Hubby. I can't wait till little Madi gets here! Happy Anniversary.

Camille said...

What a fun surprise! Way to go, Cody! You look so cute. Can't wait to see your little girl. I'm sure she'll be adorable!

Troop 2531 said...

How sweet! Looks like you guys had a great time! Happy Anniversary!

crystal carlson said...

Yay for 5 years married!! I can't believe that it's been that long already! That's awesome that Cody surprised you and that was some surprise! Congrats on the 5 years and you look so cute pregnant!

Rick and Collette said...

Congratulations you guys! 5 years goes by so fast. What a fun anniversary. That looked like a great surprise.

Tiffany Noyes said...

Hey buddy, I can't believe it's been 5 years it went by so fast!!ugh!! You look so cute I can't wait to see pictures of you baby here in no time. don't forget to let me know and you can (hopefully) bring her to my wedding :)

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

JEN!
You look so hot! I can't beleive how great you look...I probably should try your diet next time I get prego. I love Maddie's room. It's so cute. Cody looks so good in his fireman uniform. LOL. I also love your hair short. It looks great! Happy 5 year Anniversary you guys! It's such a neat accomplishment.

Chance and Beth said...

Congratulations!! On the 5 years and the baby!!

meag said...

Jen,
hi! that was so good to hear from you. happy anniversary. being married is wonderful. We've been married for a year and a half. I'm glad you found me, i'll have to add you to my blog roll. And you are so cute pregnant. Lis is due at the same time as you are. I think she only has 4 weeks left too. so fun. congrats.

Summers said...

Okay so you have 4 wks left and your belly is tiny!! You are way too cute! Good Luck! Have a merry christmas!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Jen...hey! I'm so happy you found my blog! I actually was thinking of you the other day. For some reason I remembered that time when Jordan Fox and Cody had their first incounter on the street...quite the angry Jordan. haha. Congrats on 5 years! and Congrats on the soon to be baby. Babies are so much fun!!